Contact staff for information regarding
development issues and zoning, permits, conditional uses, variances, and
subdivisions. Business hours are Monday thru Friday 8 A.M. through 5 P.M.
- Charli Davis, City Planner
- Michelle Hampton, City Planner
347-2437 Ext. 231
The Planning Department is responsible for:
- Working with the general public on all
planning issues and applications
- Planning and monitoring development
activities to achieve a desirable pattern of urban development.
- Monitoring development in
relationship to the infrastructure system.
- Complying with State of Oregon statutes
- Enforcing zoning ordinances.
- Recommending to the Council updates to
the City of Bandon Comprehensive Plan.
- Making planning and zoning
recommendations to the Bandon City Council.
- Making budget requests to the City
- Working closely with the Planning
Commissioners, by supplying accurate
and complete information and recommendations for their discussion.
Planning Department Links: